Tuesday, January 27, 2009

singer/songwriter

ok hey blogers whats up??? today we're going to try something new ok so i know like no one reads this but whatever ok here we go


what im going to do is everyday this summer im going to post topics and beg of the few of u that read my blogs to help


so as none of u kno i like writing songs and i play the guitar and i need some help ive had total song writing block really i need alot of help  so if anyone has ideas please please please comment of message me with some ideas
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


please please please i dont kno how many please's i can put down but only like 12 people read this blog so every thought counts if u help me with a song  i will post it on this singer/songwriter site i go to everyonce in a while and i will give u credit unless u dont want people to kno that u contributed we could use fake names or something idk but if u want secrecry u should  message me or u could email me my email is smart_chick_50035@yahoo.com if you dont care then just comment i guess ok so this blog is getting pretty long so im going to head out


later skaters


peace

No comments:

Post a Comment